New Year, New Skin!
by Chéri Marie
There are many things that I’ve learned from my French mother and grandmother but as everyone knows, it’s the French “je ne sais quoi” with fashion and beauty that charms the world…this is definitely true for skin care!
I’ve learned from an early age just how important taking care of your skin is! With the start of this new year, its a great idea to focus on your skin care regimen and get that skin glowing! After all, when you have beautiful, healthy skin, all outfits look better 😉
I’ll share with you this wonderful product I found several years ago. It is absolutely amazing and I guarantee that it works. It transformed my skin when I needed it the most. It literally has become a staple for me and the women in my family!
The Ageless Secret
Check out their website at: www.AgelessSecret.com
With the awards season coming up, I know that myself and other Hollywood gals will be using this spray to get our skin glowing 😉
Another fantastic way I use it? It works great for your skin when you’re traveling. I always take my small bottle with me and spray my face a few times before and during a flight….it’s been a life-saver!
Not only does this product work, but the people behind it, Jim and Paula, are fantastic and you can be sure that this isn’t just some generic product filled with bad stuff for your health, it’s a luxury beauty staple. Just another reason for you to give it a try…
Using The Ageless Secret really goes with everything I’ve learned about being healthy and taking care of my skin. This is such a great list I wanted to share with all of you…
The top 10 Beauty Secrets every French woman knows for healthy beautiful skin:
- A well-balanced diet is essential to healthy skin that radiates from the inside out.
- Nutritional supplements such as Fish Oil, Flax oil that help decrease inflammation.
- Hydration – drinking plenty of water is the key to youthful looking skin.
- Oxygen – Rinsing with cooler water after a bath or shower helps stimulate circulation for glowing skin.
- Washing our faces with lukewarm water – washing our skin in hot water dilates blood vessels and stretches our skin.
- Exercise – Boosts blood flow, bringing oxygen to the cells, improving our moods, energy levels and overall health.
- Sunscreen – Never leave home without sunscreen – using an SPF will help keep skin youthful.
- Remove makeup before going to bed, never go to sleep with your makeup on. It is one of the quickest ways to add years to your skin.
- Being gentle when applying skincare or makeup, especially around the delicate eye area or neck.
- Have a skincare regimen, practice Prevention, Maintenance and Correction.
Here’s to beautiful skin, a beautiful you, and a beautiful year 😉